Thursday, January 28, 2010

New York I Love You... Lots of buzz, but will it bring me to tears?


(tune) Oh New York... I love you (pause) NEW YOOOORRKKKK(fade to black)

New York I Love You, a lot of snipets and bits going around, and from majority of the public the film is a good popcorn flick.

The Movie as a whole consists of different stories by 11 directors and a whole menagerie of several A-listers including Orlando Bloom, Bradley Cooper Natalie Portman, Shia LaBeouf and others.

An independent movie from Vivendi and Palm Pictures, this movie however through reliable sources from IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic, reveals the movie has mixed reviews ranging mostly average, while some others rate it below average or above average.

But I say I'll watch it and see if its any good, so expect a review.

There's the poster, and here below is the trailer.



See ya later(*wink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment