Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Marvel's Latest Comic Chronicle

I know this is a little late... But what the heck I'll post it anyway because I feel like it.

We are nearing the end of January, and boy have I been lax. As the chapters of the Dark Reign begin to close, with all hope seems lost. Wizard magazine has revealed that hinted with the newest tale of the Marvel Universe heavily involving Loki as the main antagonist to the fray.
It is revealed that the holy trinity of Marvel aka Captain America, The Invincible Iron Man, and the God of Thunder Thor. Will once again fight as brothers once more as a ray of light in the midst of darkness.

The Cap who was thought to have been assassinated was apparently alive. How? I have no idea either check up it though at the Marvel wiki (marvel.wikia.com) or otherwiseif dont want spoilers just buy the comic.

While Iron Man, supposedly put himself in a vegetative state in order to protect his allies from the Iron Patriot aka Norman Osborn from getting all the names and intel of all superhumans. While for

Thor... uh I dont have much to say except for this....


The Three musketeers of Marvel are
going to major booty. But besides the three, I also would like to indulge on the chronicles of other Marvel's heroes like our favorite web-head, and the X-Men (Well for me Wolverine in particular). So I am positive everyone and myself included... await anxiously to what SIEGE will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment