Sunday, January 24, 2010

I HAVE RETURNED!!!

Hello there to all the people in TV land and the Cyber world. Tech J is back after months of soul searching, writer's block and strenuous university entrance exams.

Now I know what you all be thinkin. What guarantee I'll stay true to my website and update my posts regularly. Well for one thing, I realized one of the greatest mistakes I have hopefully been trying to avoid all this time.

I have stubbornly been tryin to a poser thinkin I can write articles professionally right off the bat, and I never even considered the true soul of hardwork people who write blogs do.

So from now on you all, you can expect updates in the near future, in my own honest words. The articles might shorter, or might be long, but they will be the words from own beatin heart.

You can count on it.

This is Tech Jammer

EXCELSIOR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment